I could really get used to this weather. The kiddos (and Mommy) have such a better attitude when given the chance to run around in the warm, sunny outdoors. During the lunch hour yesterday, we went to the library park again. Needless to say, we all had a blast. Below are pictures of our trip.
As a side note, last night, I went on my scavenger hunt to find where Samara fell asleep. She took her pillow and blanket into the boys' room and laid on the floor next to Malachi's bed. It made me realize that she is the only person in the house to have a room to herself...poor thing just wants company, I guess.
Love the smiles! I still have a hard time seeing that dark hair on the boys; I am use to their shaven heads. It certainly looked like all were enjoying themselves. Does George see something on the ground? Cause I can't tell what he is up to . . . As for Samara roaming the halls at night, is there a pea under her mattress? Seriously, (and yet, not so seriously), have you thought of a baby gate to block the door? You could tie a cowbell to it so that when she wiggles the gate or hurdles over it, you could hear it. If George becomes her roommate then that cowbell could work for him as well:) Just a thinking.
ReplyDeleteI've thought about a baby gate, but the only problem is that she now is potty-trained at night so she would be prohibited from going to the bathroom. I normally hear her door open in the middle of the night; it's mainly when we are downstairs doing something while they are sleeping. I could use the cowbell though ;-)
ReplyDelete