Pages

Monday, August 22, 2011

Rock Chalk Go K-State!

My poor Isaiah is so torn between cheering for "Daddy's" team and staying true to his Mama.   This past week I have endured relentless teasing from the boys about how yucky KU is and how awesome the Wildcats are.  After taking Malachi to school this morning, we ran a few errands. It was such a glorious morning so we rode with our windows rolled down.  Isaiah saw a K-State vanity plate on a car and shouted at the top of his lungs (which is quite loud), "Rock Chalk Go K-State!!!" Who knows how many people heard him!
I explained to him that he can't have it both ways...saying "Rock Chalk" is so much fun to say, but he can only say it if he says "Jayhawk" at the end. Hopefully, he'll quickly recognize just how blah K-State is and will completely convert to my side...hehehe.

(and for certain Brother-in-law/Uncle (um Matt) and James who will probably post comments trying to sway my opinion of K-State....forget about it ;-) )

2 comments:

  1. I will be nice...I think ku's 1-13 record against K-State in the 2010-2011 school year is enough of a heartbreak for you this year.

    Matt

    ReplyDelete
  2. well, it was an off year so i'm anxiously awaiting this season =)

    ReplyDelete