Pages

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

My Newest Addiction

In search of good deals, I have come across 3 "swap" groups on Facebook that are exclusively for the county we live in.  There is an all encompassing group, a women's group and a kiddie group. People post things for sale and you can negotiate the price.  Kind of like Craigslist except I love this format more.  You can quickly discover the frequent buyers by their posts.  People joke around on there so it is entertaining as well. 

I am currently in the market for fall/winter shoes and jeans for the kiddos.  I was a few hours too late for a pair of barely worn pink Nike Shox shoes for Samara.  They were priced for $5.  Uh, yeah. Bargain.  I don't want to miss out on another bargain like that so I keep checking every chance I get for updated items. 

Hope I don't lose a lot of sleep over these groups =)
  

No comments:

Post a Comment