Yesterday afternoon Samara went potty upstairs. After a few minutes, I checked on her to see if she was ok. I was not prepared for what I found. She had stuffed the toilet again with almost a whole "double-roll" of toilet paper! The last thing I wanted to do was to stick my hand in the toilet and retrieve the huge pile of TP. I sucked it up and got busy. To my surprise, she had also tossed her Cinderella panties in the toilet, too. When I pulled out most of the TP, I flushed the remaining pieces. But they didn't go down; instead the toilet clogged up even more. I pulled out more TP, but again, no successful flushes! Last night James attempted to use the plunger to get the toilet working, but to no avail.
So for the last 24 hours, we've been down to 1 toilet. This afternoon James had to disassemble the entire toilet, and "snake" it out in an attempt to dislodge whatever Little Missy had stuck in there (he wasn't able to find anything except TP.) It took a few hours, but we now have a functioning 2nd toilet. Thank you, James!!!
Now a plea to our precious, mischievous daughter...PLEASE, I beg of you to please not use the entire roll of TP while going potty! Thanks....Love, Mommy
She never ceases to amaze me . . .
ReplyDelete