I just had to share this really quickly before I head out for Girls' Night Out. Since the beginning of Summer, Malachi has been extremely apprehensive about starting school. So much so that he has begged me to homeschool him. At this point in life, I know that we are not suppose to homeschool so we have really tried to talk up school. He was a little excited to see the outside of the school when we drove past it, but other than that, he is resolved to not go to school. I have been praying for good friends and a wonderful teacher who can help with the adjustment period.
And part of my prayer has been answered! Tonight, I received an email from his teacher. She is the ONLY teacher we know in the district and he's in her class!!! She and her husband were in our Young Married's Sunday school class. She is an amazing person so I can't wait for her to teach my child. Now I just hope she won't have to call home this next year because he is on the naughty list ;-)
12 DAYS 'TIL SCHOOL STARTS!
No comments:
Post a Comment