Today has been fun. We started the day off by making green sunrise pancakes (add bananas and orange juice to the batter). This was a tradition my mom incorporated and I wanted to pass down to my kiddos. After the boys ate 4 pancakes each, we had our first "tornado". A friend of mine had suggested I set a timer for 10 minutes and everyone works really diligently for that time cleaning the house. The boys had a really great time rushing around to get stuff done. Samara went MIA (upstairs to play with her dolls). I'll let her slide today since her "tummy huwts". (she's had a little diarrhea this afternoon so I don't think she was feeling 100%)
At lunch, the kiddos were treated to Lofthouse sugar cookies...yummy! When Samara saw the cookies, she put her hands to her cheeks and said, "OOH!". Priceless.
As I'm typing this, I'm laying on my tummy on the floor with Samara next to me. She is playing with my hair and George is chewing his toy on my back. Watching basketball is on the agenda for tonight. Sounds like a wonderful way to end the day.
Those cookies look delicious! Sounds like a good family day (excluding Samara's tummy problem).
ReplyDeleteI can picture the joy on your face as you typed this. Nothing quite like a little one's fingers in your hair and the feeling of a pet who has you pinned down:)