Pages

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Speedy Shopper Saturday

Since Wednesday, I've been battling a case of the sickies.  I've had a terrible sore throat, head-to-toe body aches, fever, chills, etc.  No fun!  So this morning my throat was just a little tender, but overall, I am feeling back to normal.  Because my illness occurred at the time I normally go shopping for the week, I had to hold off until today.  Our house was getting bare on the necessities.  I hopped out of bed and scurried to get to the stores before breakfast.  I went to 4 stores in just a little over an hour.  Who-hoo! Again, Dillon's and Target didn't have anything really spectacular on sale (or stuff that we really needed) so I just got the necessities to get us by until the new sales start to come out tomorrow. 

Walgreen's once again rocked my world!  Below are some of the deals:
Always Pantiliners:  $0.49
2 Packs of Pampers:  $17.00  (NOT for us, but for a baby shower gift!)
Cereal: $1.65 box
Coffeemate: $0.49 each
Puffs: $0.49
                        Spent: $24.42                                         Saved:  $29.42

No comments:

Post a Comment