Don't you just love to save some $$$? When I was working as a nurse, I didn't tend to look through the clearance rack at stores because I was there to get in, get out as quickly as possible, and spend the most time with my family. It now makes me sick thinking of all the savings I could have accumulated if I would have started this habit earlier. But, no use in dwelling on the past. My future is full of great bargains. Can't complain about the ones I found tonight.
As previously mentioned, I haven't had the best luck finding great deals on clothing for the boys for next winter. Tonight was my night, though! Malachi and Isaiah will look handsome wearing these simple sweaters. I also found a wonderful buy on undies, too. They are outgrowing their old ones so nothing like finding Transformers to replace some of their old faithful pairs.
Each sweater - Regular $14 Clearance $1
Underwear Packs - Regular $12.97 Clearance $3/pack
Spent: $11.00 Saved: $84.94
Holy crap, where did you find this?
ReplyDeleteIt was at my Walmart. They have been having clearance items in the middle aisle towards the back of the store. LOTS of girl and boy clothes/underwear for $1-$3.
ReplyDeleteWhere's my Transformers underwear?
ReplyDelete