Pages

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Seriously Dog?

Around midnight last night, James crawls into bed.  Samara is snuggling next to me and so James whispers to me that George found some cat poop outside and rolled around in it.  In the morning, I need to leave him in the kennel until he could get a bath.  Are you kidding me?!?

Does this dog enjoy smelling atrocious?  First the skunk, now this.  It's almost too much.  Of course, George decides to do this when the temps are much cooler and it's rainy outside. Around mid-morning, James hosed him down to get the dried, caked-on, absolutely horrendous smelling poop off of his neck and then brought him upstairs to the tub to finish the bath because it was freezing out there.
 
But to get the morning started, we woke up to Samara wetting OUR bed.  Nice, Samara, really nice. Even with the drama at the beginning of the day, it turned out to be a productive Saturday.  I put 2 coats of paint on a door and entry way trim, we all attended a birthday party, and I tried homemade mac-n-cheese.  Not the best recipe I've tried...oh well.  I'm pooped (haha) so I'm hoping for a non-eventful night of rest and sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment