Normally, James has Wednesdays off which is such a nice mid-week treat. This week, though, the other guys in the office were out, so he will get Friday off instead. I'm kind of at a stand still on what I can work on to finish the house because I am waiting for James to wrap up a few of the projects. I decided today that I would begin the daunting task of packing up the non-essential items. The built-in book shelves by the fireplace was the first stop. I had old nursing books, baby "how-to" books, and movies we hadn't watched in years just collecting dust. They are now on their way to the attic for storage. It didn't take very long to pack up the unnecessary items and I was planning to tackle the kitchen when I noticed something so sad, but yet, so sweet. My plans for the day changed at that moment.
A few minutes before I had walked past Samara and she was laying with her rear up in the air and said her tummy "huwt". She seemed pretty content laying there so I just left her. When I walked back in the living room, she had moved across the room and was sound asleep. Mind you, it was only 11am. Considering the struggle this girl causes during her nap time, it was quite the experience for her to fall asleep on her own. She took a little power nap there and then took another nap during her regular time. She hasn't been her active self today; she's just wanted to cuddle so how could I be too busy for that? Hopefully she's not coming down with the yucky flu bug going around because we have big plans this weekend (not to mention, I have big plans for finishing up these last few projects!) Get well little sis!
Oh no! I hope you guys don't get the nasty bug!
ReplyDeleteThank you! I thought of you when she started to not feel good. I hope things turn around at your house and your crazy hormones get under control!!! Not fun, but totally worth it in 9 long, I mean short, months from now =)
ReplyDelete