This Thursday morning I set off on a new adventure. I am driving 12 hours to Nashville and staying the night with my bestie from my days at Baker University. We'll call her JM. She has planned dinner for us and then we'll walk around some of the sights. Friday morning she will accompany me to Gulf Shores, Alabama. I have another friend from Baker who is getting married there Saturday night....we'll call him CR. CR was one of our ushers at our wedding and we have stayed in contact over the many years. I'm so blessed to be able to witness this new era in his life while hanging out with JM.
But 4 days is not a long time to get everything checked off on my to-do list. This is a busy week as it is and to prepare for a 5 day trip will add to the intensity. Alas, the thought of waking up to this view will keep me going..
No comments:
Post a Comment