Pages

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Meet "My Honey"

Late last week Samara wanted to have a tea party.  She invited a puppy dog my sister gave me when James and I were first married.  I desperately wanted a dog, but we weren't allowed to have pets at our apartment so Sara gave me this dog.  Recently, Samara discovered this puppy in my closet and has been playing with it. 

For the tea party, she wanted the puppy to dress up.  So she put her "Tangled" dress on it and thus started a darling ritual of Samara dressing the dog for the day and also in jammies at night.  Samara has named it "My Honey."  My Honey has traveled with us in the car (I had to buckle her up in the passenger seat).  Samara has "fed", "bathed", and "disciplined" My Honey as well.  She has also said that the dog is her sister. It is incredibly adorable to see her attachment with the puppy grow.  Welcome to the fam!

My Honey and Samara in their Jammies

Both are dressed for the day

2 comments: