Pages

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Beggar

George has reached a new level of begging. He is actually quite talented.  This morning he rode with us in the Expedition to drop Malachi off at school.  We had to run a few errands afterward and when we were finished I decided the kiddos deserved a dough-nut from our local dough-nut shop. (Malachi has a pizza and cookie party tonight at school so I thought it was fair they had something "fun".) Since we had George with us, I went through their drive-thru. George was sitting directly behind my seat.  He squeezed his head between the space from my seat and the window.  This way the lady at the shop would be sure to see him.  He put on his pitiful looking face; he must know a sucker for dogs when he sees one.  The lady gave George a free glazed dough-nut.  Maybe I should practice my pitiful-looking face and see if I can score some free stuff!

1 comment: