Pages

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Catch Up

Ok, I thought I would catch everyone up on our life:

  *I ran my 5K.  I really enjoyed it and hope to run another one soon.
  *James' older brother received a Grand Champ award for his BBQ at a competition in Russell (same day I ran the race).  CONGRATS!
  *James is on the wait list at the med school in Chicago. My patience is growing.
  *My sister is having another little girl and we went to her baby shower this past Saturday.  YAY for babies =)
  *Last Sunday James' little brother proposed to his girlfriend and surprised her with an engagement party that James and Samara were able to attend. So happy for them!
  *James was able to find a replacement window for the Expedition for $50. Now we're just waiting for it to be shipped to us and then we'll be back in business.

Hope your fall weather is as wonderful as ours is down here.  LOVIN' IT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment